The Locksmith Ayrshire can rely on when you need a professional, emergency locksmith in Ayrshire.
I & S Lock Service is a genuine, local, family-run firm of locksmiths in Ayr.
We are Trading Standards approved, fully insured and DBS checked.
All our work is fully guaranteed, and we stock and use only the the best locks, mechanisms and products available.
As a professional Ayrshire locksmith, we provide a fast-response emergency locksmith service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
On receiving your phone call, we will let you know our expected time of arrival before we set off and will endeavour to get to you as quickly as possible, so you are not left waiting around for us. Whether you’re locked out, or simply want locks repaired or fitted, just give us a call.
We are also the uPVC-door-lock specialists in Ayrshire.
I & S Lock Service carry locks to suit all budgets. Our van is well stocked with parts to enable us to carry out same-day emergency locksmith repairs if you are locked out, your key is broken in the lock or you have lost your keys. CALL 01290 425 106
We offer the following locksmith Ayr services:
- Emergency Door Opening or Gaining Entry – Being locked out of your home or business is not a nice experience for anyone, so we ensure that we arrive at your location as quickly as possible to help you gain entry. We use non-destructive methods of entry when gaining access to a property to keep your costs down as much as possible.
- Moving House – Moving home can be stressful, so calling a trusted Ayrshire locksmith when you move might not be the first thing on your to-do list, but it is one of the most important things you should do! Previous tenants may still have keys and access to your property, so make sure you get your locks changed as soon as you move in.
- uPVC Door Opening and Mechanisms – I & S Lock Service are specialists in uPVC locks, uPVC door openings and uPVC mechanisms. Whether you need to upgrade your locks, have the locking mechanism repaired or need new handles, we supply and fit it all. All our products are also guaranteed for 12 months. This is home security Ayrshire residents can trust!
- uPVC Window Opening and Repairs – If you have old windows with old window locks that do not conform to insurance regulations, then it’s time for an upgrade. Having up-to-date window locks not only keeps your home secure from burglars but makes sure you stay on the right side of your insurance company should you ever need to make a claim.
- uPVC Handles and Letter Boxes – Are your uPVC door handles not level? This could be a sign that they are broken and need replacing. We supply and fit a range of different types of uPVC door handles and letter boxes.
- Broken-Key Removal – A broken key in a lock has to be one of the most frustrating things that can happen to you, and removing the broken key from the lock can be a nightmare. Thankfully, our Ayrshire locksmiths are experts in broken-key removal; contact us for a speedy response.
- Locks Supplied, Fitted and Installed – We supply and fit insurance-approved BS3621 sash locks, rim locks, multi-point locks for uPVC doors, and deadlocks. We also supply and fit garage-door locks and window locks.
- Lock Upgrades – Our expert Ayrshire locksmiths can also upgrade your old locks to new insurance-approved BS3621 locks, including snap-safe locks.
- Master-Key Systems – I & S Lock Service (The Locksmith Ayr) has been supplying and fitting five- and six-pin master-key locking systems for years; contact us today for a free quotation.
- Patented Key Systems – If you require that extra peace of mind at your home or business, we offer a number of patented key-system solutions; contact us for details.
- Lock Repairs and Replacements – We repair and replace all types of locks on both domestic and commercial properties.
- Burglary-Damage-Repair Emergency Service – If you have been a victim of burglary, we will attend your property to repair any damage caused and we will offer you a free home-security check to let you know how to can improve your Ayrshire home’s security to ensure it does not happen again. It is a good idea to keep aware of crime in your area through the Ayrshire Police website. Use this to inform yourself of ways to protect your property and how a quality Ayrshire locksmith can help you.
Fill in the form below for a free, no-obligation quotation
Need a locksmith Ayrshire quotation? Contact us via the form below: